Home | Rates | Contact Us
Simple and Easy –
Pittsford FCU Internet Banking
At Pittsford FCU, we make Internet Banking simple and easy. We have introduced many exciting updates during the last year, and some as recently as the last few weeks. While in Internet Banking, eServices now offers you the following great features:
- eStatements — Redesigned and better than ever! You can now securely view your account statements online every month. Ensure your privacy and conserve resources when you choose to stop receiving paper statements. Locating your eStatements is simple and easy. Access your account using Internet Banking, click on the eServices link (next to the FREE Bill-Pay link) and then click on eStatements.
- eAlerts — Be the first to know when important transactions occur on your account. Our system will send you an email eAlert for many popular account events, including: Notification of an account balance dropping below or rising above a specified dollar amount, an overdraft transfer transaction, receipt of an ACH Direct Deposit or Withdrawal, and Certificate Redemptions. You control your eAlerts using a simple interface, found under our growing eServices link in Internet Banking.
PFCU Internet Banking also offers the following:
- Self Directed Scheduled Transfers: “Easy,” defines this do-it-yourself option. Schedule, in advance, a transfer from one account to another! This service gives you the control of transfers to and from your Pittsford FCU accounts and loans. In Internet Banking, select Transfer Funds and then Scheduled Transfer from the green menu bar. Unlike the automatic transfers the credit union may have established for you already, Scheduled Transfers is an option controlled by you. You will be amazed at how easy it is to use Scheduled Transfers!
- Check Images: Did you know you can view an image of the checks you’ve written? Once they’ve cleared your account, you will see the transaction in your account history while using Internet Banking. The check number, when you click on it, will link you to the digital image of your check. It’s a simple, but helpful tool to use when reviewing your account activity. Pittsford FCU Internet Banking allows you to view three months history of cleared checks.
- Reorder Checks Online: Running low on checks? Placing a check reorder is as easy as 1-2-3. 1) Access your account using Internet Banking. 2) Select Additional Services. 3) Click on Reorder Checks. Your new checks will arrive in about a week. This service will work for those members who have ordered new checks since October 2006.
New After Hours Support
for VISA Debit and Credit Transactions:
In today’s high tech world it’s nice to know you can talk with a person if you experience a problem with a VISA transaction. But who do you call when Pittsford FCU is closed? We have recently added 24-hour VISA Transaction Assistance Emergency Service. Simply call the credit union and if your call is after hours, the telephone menu will allow you to: report a card Lost or Stolen, research a declined VISA transaction or activate a plastic card. This information can also be found in the Quick Links under “Plastic Card Assistance” at www.PittsfordFCU.org.
Go Direct and Earn $50.00
Are you still trekking to the Credit Union to deposit your Payroll or SSA benefits check? Save yourself time, money and frustration by going direct. Direct Deposit is safe, fast, and convenient. As an added benefit, members establishing Direct Deposit to the Credit Union for the first time will receive a $50.00 gift deposit. Pre-registration is required to receive the $50.00 gift, so please ask a representative for details or visit the Quick Links item “Direct Deposit Information” at www.PittsfordFCU.org.
A New Benefit of Membership:
BalanceTrack Personal Finance
Pittsford FCU is dedicated to helping you get ahead financially, which is why we are excited to announce your newest benefit of membership: BalanceTrack, an online personal finance education center available at www.PittsfordFCU.org.
BalanceTrack allows you to explore all of the essential elements of personal finance. Each of the learning modules is interactive with links to helpful resources and has a quiz to allow you to test your knowledge of the subject.
In addition to BalanceTrack, you also have access to free, unbiased money management information and financial counseling. All you have to do is make a toll-free phone call to our partner, BALANCE, at 888-456-2227. A certified financial counselor can answer many of your questions immediately – from how long an item stays on your credit report to whether it’s better to lease or buy a car. For more complex issues, such as debt elimination or budget development, an appointment will be scheduled — giving you the personal attention you need to meet your objectives. If bills have gotten out of hand, your counselor may be able to arrange a Debt Management Plan in which your creditors may reduce interest and fees so you can pay your debt quickly and efficiently.
We recognize that money concerns have a serious effect on our quality of life. Now, via the web or via phone 888-456-2227, financial education is available to you free of charge as a benefit of our PFCU membership.